- MINI EXCAVATOR: With its compact design, 1 ton weight, 5' maximum digging depth, and 9'8" reach, this 4'5" by 3' Creworks mini digger is ideal for construction work in narrow lanes, backyards, and other small spaces
- WIDE APPLICATION: Our trencher's enhanced auxiliary hydraulics enable this compact crawler excavator to run high-flow attachments such as augers, rippers, and mulcher heads, making quick work of your concrete cutting and tree mulching jobs (ripper and mulcher not incl.)
- MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS: This compact excavator comes with attachments for a wide range of jobs; the grapple and bucket grab and lift tree branches, rocks, and debris; the auger drill digs holes for fence poles, building foundations, and tree planting; the hydraulic breaker handles concrete, asphalt, and rocks; the rake removes and piles brush, roots, and stumps; and the quick hitch changes attachments
- DEPENDABLE DESIGN: Our small digger and its included attachments are made from Q345B steel for durable long-lasting service, while the rubber tracks let the excavator move on various surfaces and offer exceptional traction without damaging cabro paving, indoor flooring, or pavement
- EFFICIENT MOTOR: This piece of heavy duty construction equipment features a premium LCT CMXX 420 12.5 hp engine for powerful yet fuel efficient operation and superior heat dispensation; the NOK seals keep everything sealed tightly to ensure maximal safety
Get your heavy duty work done with this Creworks mini excavator. With its 4 foot 5 inch by 3 foot chassis and lightweight 2161 pound design, this compact digging machine offers outstanding maneuverability for work in backyards, narrow alleys, and other tight spaces. Our mini trencher provides a maximal digging depth of 5 feet and a reach of 9 feet 8 inches to help you dig foundations, bury downspout lines, install electrical services, and more. The cut and wear resistant rubber tracks operate on manicured turf, rocky hills, and paved surfaces without damaging them. This machine's enhanced auxiliary hydraulics run high flow attachments such as augers, rippers, and mulcher heads for concrete cutting or tree mulching jobs (ripper and mulcher not incl.). Our mini digger comes with a 2'6" wide grading bucket and a log grapple for grabbing rocks and tree branches, an auger for drilling fence pole holes or planting trees, a quick hitch for changing attachments, a ripper for breaking jobs, and a rake for lifting stumps. The digger and its attachments boast a sturdy steel construction for long lasting performance, while its open design gives you a 360 degree view from the operator's seat to get your job done right.
- Material: Q345B Steel, Rubber
- Color: Black, Yellow
- Canopy Height: 7.2 ft. (220 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 ft. (215 cm)
- Chassis Length & Width: 4.4 x 3 ft. (135x92 cm)
- Track Length & Width: 4 x 0.6 ft. (121x18 cm)
- Seat Height: 3.6 ft. (110 cm)
- Engine Model: LCT CMXX 420
- Torque: 21 lb.-ft. @ 3050 rpm
- Net Power: 12.5 hp
- Bucket Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.6 ft. (40x80 cm)
- Swing Radius: 2.7 ft. (84 cm)
- Max. Lift Height: 8.2 ft. (249 cm)
- Max. Digging Depth: 5 ft. (155 cm)
- Max. Reach: 9.7 ft. (295 cm)
- Load Capacity: 1 Ton (2000 lb. or 980 kg)
- Net Weight: 2161 lb. (980 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Mini Excavator
- 1 x Quick Hitch
- 1 x Auger
- 1 x Rake
- 1 x Log Grapple
- 1 x Grading Bucket
- 1 x Hydraulic Breaker
- 1 x Grease Gun Kit
- 1 x Nitrogen Charging Kit
- 6 x Open End Wrenches
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x Retention Pin Punch
- 2 x Hydraulic Hoses
- 1 x Instruction Manual
● Orders made before 2:00 PM EST (11:00 AM PST) will be shipped the same day.
● Shipping usually takes 3-7 business days.
● The items over 150lbs will be shipped within 72 hrs during weekdays via LTL. Tracking information will be updated after trucks pick up your orders.
● We do not ship on weekends or various national holidays.
● You will receive the shipping information via email once your order has been shipped.