- EFFORTLESS WIRE STRIPPING: Our manual wire stripper features an easy-to-handle hand crank to power its durable steel blade and remove plastic and rubber insulation from old electrical wiring; connect this hand tool to your electric drill for automatic cranking
- WIDE APPLICATION: The 4 separate feed channels of this portable cable stripper cover every width of copper wire from 7/0 to 15 gauge (0.06-1 inch), letting you safely and easily handle all the most common sizes
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: The frame of this 6.2 lb. wire stripping machine is made of reinforced aluminum for dependable long-term use; the alloy steel blade maintains its edge exceptionally well and ensures a clean cut every time
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Quickly and easily set the blade height to your exact needs using the adjustment knob, feed your copper cable through the appropriate hole, and turn the hand crank to start peeling off the insulation
- PORTABLE DESIGN: This CE-compliant hand wire stripping tool anchors down for easy use but is small and easily carried from home to shed, workshop to the worksite to quickly process scrap wire wherever needed
- Material: Aluminum, Alloy Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.6 in. (15 mm)
- Compatible Wire Widths: 0.06-1 in. (1.5-25 mm)
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.1 x 12.6 in. (22.5x13x32 cm)
- Net Weight: 6.2 lb. (2.8 kg)
- Package Weight: 8 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Certification: CE
- 1 x Manual Wire Stripper
- 1 x Crank Handle
- 1 x 5-10 mm Feed Hole Plate
- 1 x 12.5-25 mm Feed Hole Plate
- 2 x Hex Wrenches
- 6 x Bolts
- 4 x Nuts
- 5 x Washers
- 1 x Protective Gloves
- 1 x Instruction Manual
● Orders made before 2:00 PM EST (11:00 AM PST) will be shipped the same day.
● Shipping usually takes 3-7 business days.
● The items over 150lbs will be shipped within 72 hrs during weekdays via LTL. Tracking information will be updated after trucks pick up your orders.
● We do not ship on weekends or various national holidays.
● You will receive the shipping information via email once your order has been shipped.