1. What's CNC Router Machine?
CNC stands for Computer Numerical Control. A CNC Router is composed of three main parts: computer, engraving machine controller, engraving machine.
2. Working Principle
First of all, we conduct design and layout through the specialized engraving software configured in PC.
And then the info of design and layout will be automatically transmitted to the engraving machine controllers, which then convert the design into a step motor or servo motor with a power signal, controlling the carving machine to generate X,Y,Z three-axis engraving moving path.
Meanwhile, the high-speed rotating engraving head carves out the processing materials on the workbench through cutting tools configured by materials, and produces marking and engraving of various flat or three-dimensional relief graphics and text, to achieve the engraving automation.
CNC Router Machines can be applied to:
- engrave wood, cardboard materials
- polymeric materials including acrylics, PVC board, 2 color board, wooden board, rubber board
- brittle materials: density board, marble, glass and crystal
- metals: copper, aluminum, some steels
- Wood products
- Advertising Industry
- Mold Industry
- Residential and construction industry
- Stone Carving
- Musical instrument
5. Types of CNC Machine:
- Entry-level 3-axis CNC: ideal for doing flat machining on some plates.
- 4-axis CNC Router: suitable for common work piece, three-dimensional work piece, complex work piece and irregular graphics processing.
- ATC CNC Router: the first choice for enterprises with large production volume.
- Rotary axis CNC Router
- 5 axis CNC Router
- Multi-head CNC Router
- Stone CNC Router
- Mini CNC Router
Creworks' CNC Router Machine is 4-axis 300W machine, helping you produce detailed marking and engraving on a wide variety of materials from wood, vinyl, and PCBs to foam, composites, and acrylic. Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, this wood carving machine fits right on your workbench thanks to its compact desktop design and will help you get the most demanding job done!